Web & Visual Designer
Motiv is a full-service digital agency based in Calgary, AB. We partner with local and global brands on branding, web, marketing, and technology initiatives. We pride ourselves on raising the bar to deliver rich customer experiences and surpass business objectives. Above all, we believe in using technology to empower people and contribute to our advancing world. By joining Motiv, you will have the chance to work with forward-thinking brands alongside an entrepreneurial team deeply passionate about innovation.
Role & Responsibilities
As a designer, you will be responsible for the design of digital initiatives including websites, marketing collateral, ads, and digital experiences. Ideal candidates have experience in designing responsive websites and take initiative to constantly improve their craft.
As part of the Motiv team, you must have an immense attention to detail and embrace new challenges. Come prepared to push the boundaries using modern design techniques.
In our fast-paced world you will have the opportunity to:
- Create original design conceptualizations that work towards achieving strategic goals
- Collaborate with marketing, strategy, and development teams to deliver engaging digital experiences
- Model and solve complex design challenges using best practices and user-centered design
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Conceptualizing ideas and designing towards strategic objectives
- Experience with Sketch and InVision or Adobe XD
- Demonstrate understanding of responsive web design
- Experience with UX design methodologies
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and After Effects is an asset
- Experience in print design is an asset
- Experience in motion graphics is an asset