Digital Marketing Coordinator
Motiv is a full-service digital agency based in Calgary, AB. We partner with local and global brands on branding, web, marketing, and technology initiatives. We pride ourselves on raising the bar to deliver rich customer experiences and surpass business objectives. Above all, we believe in using technology to empower people and contribute to our advancing world. By joining Motiv, you will have the chance to work with forward-thinking brands alongside an entrepreneurial team deeply passionate about innovation.
Role & Responsibilities
As a digital marketing coordinator, you will be hands-on and responsible for the design and coordination of marketing campaigns across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. Ideal candidates are data-driven and should have experience in building digital marketing strategies, analyzing campaign performance, and take initiative to improve marketing results.
As part of the Motiv team, you should have an immense attention to detail and embrace new challenges. Come prepared to push the boundaries using innovative strategies and the latest marketing technologies.
In our fast-paced world you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with various business teams to execute effective marketing solutions
- Take ownership of balancing creativity and messaging with business objectives
- Interpret and solve complex marketing problems through critical thinking
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and media planning/buying
- Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience in technical, on-page, and off-page SEO and keyword research
- Experience in planning effective landing pages & leads magnets
- Experience with marketing analytics and interpretation of results to inform strategies and content development
- Prior agency experience is an asset
- Bachelors in Marketing is a bonus, but not mandatory